第90期:消失的爱好 (Word count: 118)
🌟 英语作文
A Hobby Rediscovered
In primary school, I spent hours folding origami.
小学时,我花了很多时间折纸。
My room was filled with paper cranes, frogs, and flowers.
我的房间摆满了纸鹤、青蛙和花朵。
Then middle school arrived, with its exams and pressures.
然后中学到了,带着考试和压力。
My origami papers gathered dust in a drawer.
我的折纸纸在抽屉里积灰。
Last month, visiting my old elementary school, I saw a display of student origami.
上个月,参观我的母校时,我看到一个学生折纸展示。
A simple paper crane caught my eye—its folds were imperfect, earnest.
一只简单的纸鹤吸引了我的目光——它的折痕不完美,但真诚。
That night, I opened my dusty drawer.
那天晚上,我打开了我积满灰尘的抽屉。
The first crane I folded was clumsy.
我折的第一只鹤很笨拙。
My fingers had forgotten the muscle memory.
我的手指忘记了肌肉记忆。
But by the third, something awakened.
但到第三只时,有什么东西苏醒了。
The crease of paper, the quiet focus—it felt like coming home.
纸张的折痕,安静的专注——感觉像回家一样。
Now, I fold during study breaks.
现在,我在学习间隙折叠。
Each crane is a meditation, a small rebellion against constant busyness.
每一只鹤都是一次冥想,是对持续忙碌的小小反抗。
My wall now hosts a new flock, mixed with my childhood creations.
我的墙上现在挂着一群新的纸鹤,与我童年的作品混在一起。
Time hasn't diminished the joy, only made it more precious.
时间没有减少快乐,只是让它更加珍贵。
Some hobbies aren't abandoned; they're just waiting for us to remember why we loved them.
有些爱好不是被遗弃了;它们只是在等待我们记起为什么我们曾经爱过它们。
文章来源:
四季读书网
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至23467321@qq.com举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除;如已特别标注为本站原创文章的,转载时请以链接形式注明文章出处,谢谢!