2025年12月六级听力真题(第1套)
学习英语

Part II Listening Comprehension
Section A
Conversation One
Today's special guest is Lord Blackwell, one of our country's most experienced and distinguished career diplomats .
今天的特邀嘉宾是布莱克韦尔勋爵 ,他是我国资历最深 、最杰出的职业外交官之一。
Welcome .
欢迎您的到来。
It's my pleasure .
荣幸之至。
Our audience will be most interested in learning about a career in the Foreign Service.
我们的观众会非常感兴趣了解外交部门的职业生涯。
However, before we talk about that, I'd like to ask you about the current developments hitting the news today regarding the Republic of Winopia.
不过 ,在谈论这个话题之前 ,我想向您请教一下今天新闻中报道的威诺比亚共和国近期动态。
What can you tell us?
您能给我们介绍一下相关情况吗?
I'm afraid I don't know much beyond what we've all seen on the news .
恐怕除了大家在新闻上看到的内容 ,我了解的也并不多。
It looks like the government of Winopia seems to be undergoing some sort of crisis of legitimacy, and an interim administration has been transitionally established until a head of state is agreed on .
看起来威诺比亚政府似乎正遭遇某种合法性危机 ,在国家元首人选确定之前, 临时政府已经过渡成立。
But my career work has mostly focused around the continental spheres of Europe and the Americas, and thus I've never been involved with Winopian relations.
但我的工作经历主要集中在欧洲和美洲大陆地区, 因此我从未参与过与威诺比亚的外交事务。
It's for this reason that I don't know anything on this matter, beyond what we can all read in the newspapers .
正因如此, 除了大家能在报纸上读到的内容外 ,我对此事一无所知。
Oh, I see .
明白了。
Nevertheless, be rest assured that our export envoys at our consulate there will be closely monitoring the situation, and I expect our bilateral relations with that country will not be affected.
尽管如此 ,请放心 ,我们驻当地领事馆的出口事务特使会密切关注局势发展 ,并且我预计我们与该国的双边关系不会受到影响。
So how does one get a career in foreign relations?
那么 ,一个人要如何开启外交领域的职业生涯呢?
There are many different paths one can take .
有许多不同的途径可以选择。
All diplomats have their own story.
每位外交官都有属于自己的故事。
But in my case, I got a degree in electrical engineering, followed by six years' service in the Air Force .
就我个人而言 ,我先是取得了电气工程学位 ,之后在空军服役了六年。
Then I went to law school, and upon obtaining a degree in international law, I joined the Diplomatic Corps, where I've been for 22 years .
随后我进入法学院学习 ,获得国际法学位后 ,我加入了外交使团 ,至今已有 22 年。
What would you say are the key skills one needs for the job?
您认为这份工作需要具备哪些核心技能?
There are so many.
需要的技能有很多。
Being a hard worker and good student is important .
勤奋努力 、善于学习是很重要的一点。
You never stop learning.
你永远不能停止学习。
In addition, a diplomat needs to be very articulate in their discourse and rhetoric.
此外 ,外交官在言谈与修辞方面必须做到口齿伶俐 、表达清晰。
Whether it is diffusing attention or enacting policy, people and communication skills are vital.
无论是转移公众注意力还是推行政策 ,人际交往与沟通能力都是至关重要的。
Conversation Two
It's getting late, and we're both displaying signs of weariness .
天色已晚 ,我们俩都有点累了。
I think we should call it a day and meet again tomorrow morning.
我觉得我们今天就到此为止吧, 明天早上再碰面继续Oh, come on, Jeff.
别这样 ,杰夫。
We are so close .
我们马上就要完成了。
Don't you think we are almost done?
你不觉得我们已经接近尾声了吗?
Let's do two more hours, please.
拜托了 ,我们再干两个小时吧。
One hour .
最多一个小时。
Then I'm going home .
之后我就得回家了。
Okay, fine .
好吧 ,就这么定了。
I think we are making good progress .
我觉得我们的进展很顺利。
And that with a few more amendments, we will be all done .
只要再做几处修改 ,我们就大功告成了。
I'm sure looking forward to it.
我已经迫不及待了。
I'm so tired of this project.
我真是受够这个项目了。
Don't get me wrong.
别误会我的意思。
It's a great professional opportunity for me and a milestone for the company, but it's just been so long.
对我来说 ,这是一个绝佳的职业机遇 ,对公司而言也是一个重要的里程碑 ,但这个项目耗时实在太久了。
Yeah, two months working on nothing but the same contract is a little tough.
是啊 ,整整两个月时间 ,一直埋头处理同一份合同 ,确实有点熬人。
Nevertheless, I think that with a bit of luck, we'll be done by next week.
尽管如此 ,我觉得只要运气好一点 ,我们下周就能完成。
Ha! You must be delusional.
你肯定是在痴心妄想。
You don't think so?
你不这么认为吗?
No chance .
完全不可能。
Sections 4, 5, 8 and 9 still have to be aligned to the new framework.
第 4 、5 、8 、9 部分还需要按照新框架进行调整。
Then we need to proofread the whole thing and make sure all selling points are watertight.
之后我们还得通读全文校对 ,确保所有的卖点都无懈可击。
But that will all take no more than a couple of days.
但这些工作最多也就花两三天时间就能完成。
I wasn't finished.
我话还没说完呢。
When we are done with it and send it upstairs, what do you think will happen?
等我们完成这些工作 ,把合同提交给上级之后 ,你觉得接下来会发生什么?
What?
什么?
They'll argue about it for like a month.
他们会为这份合同争论大概一个月的时间。
There's always going to be the odd board member who intervenes and demands rectifications be made.
总会有个别董事会成员出面干预 ,要求进行修改调整。
They might think they're being helpful, but in reality, they're being obstructive and hampering progress .
他们可能觉得自己是在帮忙 ,但实际上他们是在制造阻碍 ,拖慢项目进度。
Oh Jeff, you're too preoccupied and cynical.
哦 ,杰夫 ,你真是想得太多 ,而且太悲观了。
学习英语

It won't be anywhere as bad as that, you'll see .
事情不会像你说的那么糟的 ,等着看吧。
The entire managerial hierarchy wants to see this project implemented as soon as possible.
整个管理层都希望这个项目能尽快落地实施。
And the board, too, is virtually unanimous in its support .
而且董事会成员也几乎一致表示支持。
Go on then, let's stop there and meet up again same time tomorrow .
好吧 ,那我们就先到这儿, 明天同一时间再碰面。


