第83期:我学会的一道菜 (Word count: 118)
🌟 英语作文
A Dish I Learned to Cook
My culinary journey began with a burnt attempt at scrambled eggs.
我的烹饪之旅从一次炒焦的炒蛋尝试开始。
Determined to improve, I asked my grandmother to teach me her signature dish—sweet and sour pork.
我决心要进步,于是请祖母教我她的拿手菜——糖醋排骨。
The first lesson wasn't about cooking, but preparation.
第一课不是关于烹饪,而是关于准备。
"Good cooking," she said, "begins with organized ingredients and a calm mind."
“好的烹饪,”她说,“始于整齐的食材和冷静的心态。”
We spent an hour just preparing:
我们花了一个小时只是准备:
Pork cut into perfect cubes, pineapple diced, vegetables sliced uniformly.
猪肉切成完美的方块,菠萝切丁,蔬菜均匀切片。
The actual cooking lasted only fifteen minutes.
实际的烹饪只持续了十五分钟。
Heat the oil, fry until golden, remove.
加热油,炸至金黄,捞出。
Make the sauce, combine everything, simmer.
制作酱汁,混合所有食材,炖煮。
My first attempt was too sweet.
我的第一次尝试太甜了。
My second too sour.
第二次太酸了。
But on the third try, the balance was perfect.
但第三次尝试时,平衡恰到好处。
The moment my family tasted it and smiled, I understood.
当家人品尝并微笑的那一刻,我明白了。
Cooking isn't about following recipes, but about adjusting until it feels right.
烹饪不是遵循食谱,而是不断调整直到感觉对。
Now, I cook this dish monthly, each time with slight variations.
现在,我每月都做这道菜,每次都有细微的变化。
The recipe evolves, just as I do.
食谱在演变,就像我一样。
Some skills nourish both body and soul.
有些技能既滋养身体,也滋养心灵。
文章来源:
四季读书网
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至23467321@qq.com举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除;如已特别标注为本站原创文章的,转载时请以链接形式注明文章出处,谢谢!