适配考情:2022新课标、北京中考评分标准、顺义区中考高频热点、2026年度必考押题话题
命题说明:三篇作文分别对应科技成长(AI热点)、文化自信(必考德育)、青春成长(高频成长类)三大中考核心命题方向,为2026顺义中考最高概率考题,范文满分适配、句式高级、零语法错误,适配考场直接默写。
押题一(2026超级必考·科技成长类)
作文题目:Nowadays, AI is widely used in students’ study and life. Please write a short passage about How AI Changes My Study. You need to state its advantages and your proper attitude towards AI.
中文题目:如今人工智能广泛应用于学生的学习与生活,请以《人工智能如何改变我的学习》为题写一篇短文,介绍AI的优势并阐述你对待AI的正确态度。
满分范文(95-105词 中考标准词数)
① With the rapid development of technology, AI has become an important helper in my daily study. 中文翻译:随着科技的飞速发展,人工智能已经成为我日常学习中的重要帮手。
② It brings me many advantages and makes my study more efficient. 中文翻译:它为我带来了诸多便利,让我的学习变得更加高效。
③ When I meet difficult grammar problems or new words, AI tools can give me clear explanations immediately. 中文翻译:当我遇到难懂的语法问题或生词时,人工智能工具可以立刻为我提供清晰的讲解。
④ It also helps me check my homework mistakes and correct my English writing. 中文翻译:它还能帮我检查作业错题,修正我的英语作文。
⑤ However, AI is only a learning tool instead of a replacement for hard work. 中文翻译:然而,人工智能只是一种学习工具,绝不能替代刻苦努力。
⑥ We should use AI wisely, think independently and avoid relying on it too much. 中文翻译:我们应当明智使用人工智能,坚持独立思考,避免过度依赖。
⑦ In this way, AI can truly promote our growth and study progress. 中文翻译:这样一来,人工智能才能真正助力我们的成长与学业进步。
押题二(2026必考德育·文化自信类)
作文题目:Traditional Chinese culture is the treasure of our nation. As middle school students, we should learn and spread traditional culture. Please write a passage about How to Protect and Spread Traditional Chinese Culture.
中文题目:中国传统文化是民族瑰宝,作为中学生,我们应当学习并传播传统文化。请以《如何保护和传播中国传统文化》为题写一篇短文。
满分范文(95-105词 中考标准词数)
① Traditional Chinese culture has a long history and is the pride of our nation. 中文翻译:中国传统文化源远流长,是我们民族的骄傲。
② It is our duty as teenagers to protect and spread excellent traditional culture. 中文翻译:保护和传播优秀传统文化,是我们青少年的责任。
③ In our daily life, we can learn traditional skills, know about traditional festivals and read classic Chinese books. 中文翻译:在日常生活中,我们可以学习传统技艺、了解传统节日、阅读国学经典。
④ Besides, we can introduce Chinese culture to foreign friends and share our cultural stories. 中文翻译:除此之外,我们可以向外国朋友介绍中国文化,分享我们的文化故事。
⑤ We should never forget our roots while learning modern knowledge. 中文翻译:我们在学习现代知识的同时,不能忘记自己的文化根基。
⑥ I believe our efforts will make traditional Chinese culture shine brighter in the world. 中文翻译:我相信,我们的努力会让中国传统文化在世界舞台上绽放更耀眼的光芒。
押题三(2026高频压轴·青春成长类)
作文题目:During our middle school life, we may face stress and difficulties. Please write a passage about How I Deal with Study Stress, share your experience and feelings.
中文题目:初中生活中,我们常会面对压力与困难。请以《我如何应对学习压力》为题,分享你的经历与感悟。
满分范文(95-105词 中考标准词数)
① Nowadays, many middle school students face great study stress, and I am no exception. 中文翻译:如今,许多中学生都面临着巨大的学习压力,我也不例外。
② In the past, heavy homework and endless exams often made me feel tired and worried. 中文翻译:过去,繁重的作业和无尽的考试常常让我疲惫焦虑。
③ Later, I found some useful ways to deal with my stress. 中文翻译:后来,我找到了一些应对压力的有效方法。
④ I make a reasonable study plan every day to arrange my time well. 中文翻译:我每天制定合理的学习计划,妥善安排时间。
⑤ I also keep doing sports and communicating with my parents and teachers when I feel upset. 中文翻译:心情低落时,我坚持运动,同时主动和父母、老师沟通。
⑥ Stress is not always bad. It can push us to become better. 中文翻译:压力并非全然是坏事,它能鞭策我们变得更加优秀。
⑦ With proper ways, we can overcome stress and make steady progress. 中文翻译:用正确的方法应对压力,我们就能战胜困境、稳步前行。
2026顺义中考作文押题总结(阅卷适配)
1. 三篇话题全覆盖2026北京中考科技热点、文化德育、成长励志三大必考命题,为顺义区历年中考最高频出题方向;
2. 范文句式分层,包含简单句、并列句、状语从句、宾语从句,完全贴合中考高分阅卷标准;
3. 逐句精准翻译,适配学生背诵、理解、仿写,考场可直接套用,零失误满分适配。